Progress through June was slower than I would prefer but I did make progress! I finished sanding and polishing the clear-coat on the 70 Roadrunner, 79 Camaro and 69 Corvette. Using my new best friend, the Molotow chrome pen, I was able to make quick work of detailing the bug’s head and tail lights.
Sanding and polishing clear is basic busy work. I was able to make good progress on the Camaro, Corvette and Roadrunner.
Once I finish sanding and polishing the clear coat, I can focus on the detail work.
I started added the detail pieces to the bug.
I was able to quickly, and effectively detail the lights for the bug using the Molotow chrome pen.
I completed more sanding and filling on the 53 Chassis. Still more work until I am satisfied.