As summer approached, the time I had to work in my shop dwindled. I still managed to move forward with chassis work in the ’53 Chevy and “hemi” charger. I sprayed clear coat over the decals on the Roadrunner and the Camaro.
Not much of an update, but some progress is better than no progress!
I slapped some putty on a few parts to try and make some progress.
I used JB Weld to do the rough filler work on the chassis for the 53 Chevy
I used plenty of JB Weld on the top of the chassis to add strength.
I used a sanding drum on my Dremel tool to quickly shape the wheel wells.
I finished spraying clear coat on the Roadrunner as well as the hood for the Camaro. I sprayed primer on the 53 Chevy chassis to check my work.
After picking up a punch set, I cut the decals for the Buick’s wheel logos.