January was another dry month for models. I did more work to the Clodbuster and generally enjoyed driving RC cars in the snow.
As January turned into the February, I began to realize that I wasn’t going to get moving on model building if I focused on finishing the remaining projects on my bench. For one reason or another, I was reluctant to move forward. I think there was something in each that I found intimidating and I needed something easier to get moving again.
So…I moved the finished projects into my case and filled every void with a new project…eight of them. I won’t be actively building on every project, but as I have the motivation, I’d like to be able to do work in any stage of a build depending on the time I have available. So far, it’s working. I’ve been busy!