This was a kit that at one point in time was a motorized model kit. The side effect of this option is a poorly detailed chassis. It bothered me enough that I never thought I would do anything with this kit. I had completed most of the body work and painted it flat black and just let it sit. I don’t remember how I did it, but at one point in time, I broke the front window piece. With a trashed window and a poorly detailed chassis, I just let it sit. The more I looked at it in flat black, the more I liked the way it looked. All I needed to do to finish this kit was detail paint the lights and wheels.
In 2012, I decided that this kit needed mufflers and tail pipes. In keeping with the tuner look, I chose an over-sized aluminum tube to finish it.
Completed: December 2011