The Bench – 2011

After managed to find some motivation mid year I started making progress on a few long running projects.  That fizzled out once my fall semester started, but towards the end of the year, I really wanted to get back into building so I hammered out a few quick kits to get a couple finished projects in for the year.  During this rush, I decided to try using Tamiya clear red and orange for tail lights and other indicators.  I was completely blown away by the way they worked.  My new found love of Tamiya red and orange motivated me to finish the RC3S RX7.  With the Datsun and the RX7 finished, I plowed through the die cast civic and then made serious progress with the other long term projects.

I also seriously experimented with Bare Metal Foil and was very pleased with the results.

Finished this year:

FC3S Mazda RX7
Datsun 510
F&F Diecast Civic Coupe