Posted in 2019 Completed Projects GM

2004 Corvette Z06 – Revell

For the love of Corvettes Over the past few years, I’ve really grown to appreciate Corvettes. At this time, the C5 Z06 is one of…

Continue Reading 2004 Corvette Z06 – Revell
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – November 2019

This month was huge for progress! I finished three builds! I can’t remember if it was last month or this month when I realized it…

Continue Reading The Bench – November 2019
Posted in 2019 Completed Projects Ford

2006 Mustang GT – Revell

The Gamble This kit was part of an eBay listing that was more or less a gamble. At $20 shipped, I picked up 4 kits…

Continue Reading 2006 Mustang GT – Revell
Posted in 2019 Completed Projects Mopar/Dodge/Plymouth

1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee – MPC

The Build As a lifelong fan of Mopars, this Super Bee was a must for my collection. As with many other projects, this kit had…

Continue Reading 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee – MPC
Posted in 2019 Alfa Romeo Completed Projects

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA – Tamiya

Motivation The first time I saw one of these Alpha’s was during a commercial for XM radio back in the early 2000’s. My enjoyment of…

Continue Reading Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA – Tamiya
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – October, 2019

Full steam ahead! I started the month by delving into my model/toy show bounty. I blew apart the Rivera and 40 Ford and stripped them…

Continue Reading The Bench – October, 2019
Posted in 2019 Completed Projects GM

1963 Corvette – Revell

A Snap Tite? After finishing the 65 Corvette rework a couple of years ago, I wanted to build a ’63 Split window. Regarding easily accessible…

Continue Reading 1963 Corvette – Revell
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – September 2019

Plugging along through September, I made excellent progress on the Mustang, Superbee, ’63 Snap Vette, and Alfa Romeo. I finished the Magnum build. My son…

Continue Reading The Bench – September 2019
Posted in 2019 Completed Projects Mopar/Dodge/Plymouth

2006 Dodge Magnum

The Kit While watching a build videos from The Scale Modeler on Youtube, I saw his build of this kit. I then remembered how much…

Continue Reading 2006 Dodge Magnum
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – August 2019

Once the 39 Chevy was complete, it was time to get back to work on everything else! I made great progress on several projects. Significant…

Continue Reading The Bench – August 2019
Posted in 2019 Completed Projects GM

1939 Chevy Coupe – Monogram – Rework

Oh boy I can’t seem to help myself when it comes to rework projects. The model was originally finished in 1996. During that build, I…

Continue Reading 1939 Chevy Coupe – Monogram – Rework
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – July 2019

Dodge Magnum I decided to start building my ’06 Magnum kit. Earlier in the year, I pulled it out and figured out which wheels I…

Continue Reading The Bench – July 2019
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – June 2019

F40 Finally! The F40 is done! After 12 years of starts, stops and generally avoiding this build, it is done. In May, I finished sanding…

Continue Reading The Bench – June 2019
Posted in 2019 Completed Projects Ferrari

Ferrari F40 – Tamiya

The Ferrari F40 is by far one of my favorite cars. As everyone likes to point out, this car represents Enzo Ferrari’s final effort before…

Continue Reading Ferrari F40 – Tamiya
Posted in The Bench

The Bench – May 2019

F40 Moving right along in May, the F40 is inching ever closer to completion! I finished sanding and polishing the paint and completed the trim…

Continue Reading The Bench – May 2019